If we can assist you, contact us at (205) 251-2223 (V/TDD), email, or fill out our application for services.
- To request reimbursement for travel cost related to COVID-19 vaccination, please click HERE
- For up-to-date COVID-19 Alabama information, please visit the Alabama Department of Public Health.
- Daily state-by-state COVID-19 Testing Trends from Johns Hopkins
- To see the Office of Civil Rights’ response to COVID-19, please click HERE.
- For top government responses to COVId-19, please click HERE
We hope this page serves as a resource for you and your family during this crisis. Please click on the links below to find out more resources in each category.
Southern Region & National Resources
Employment & FMLA Resources (includes HIRING during COVID-19)
Prevention & Emergency Preparedness
General Symptoms & Information
- Guidance for Direct Service Providers
- Guidance for Group Homes for Individuals with Disabilities
- Guidance for Direct Service Providers, Caregivers, Parents, and People with Developmental and Behavioral Disorders
- People with Developmental and Behavioral Disorders